Use it to practise and correct your mistakes!! (You can print it and give it to me in the class, I'll correct it!)
Name: __________________________
Date: ___________________________
Teacher: ________________________
2) READING
DIEGO FORLÁN
Diego Forlán is a football player. He was born in Montevideo in 1979. He has got a brother and two sisters.
In school, he was a good student.
In 1998, he started to play in the Uruguayan selection SUB-20, and played in the world cup in Nigeria, where Uruguay got the 4th place.
After playing in South America, he started to play for “Manchester United” in England in 2002. In 2004 he signed with a Spanish club: “Villareal”. He played for Villareal between 2004 and 2007. In June, 2007, he started to play for “Atletico Madrid”.
In “South Africa 2010”, he was considered the best football player for people from different countries.
ANSWER
1- Where is Forlán from?
2- When was he born?
3- Was he a good student?
TRUE OR FALSE
1-Forlán started to plat for “Atletico Madrid” in 2002
2- He was considered the best football player in South Africa 2010
3- He played for Villareal between 2004 and 2007
3) Complete the paragraph with information about you
My name is ___________________. I’m from _______________. I’m _______ years old. I go to school _____. I like ________________________ but I don’t like ___________________.
4)WRITING: Write a paragraph about Godin using the information below
Full name: Diego Roberto Godín Leal
Date of birth: 16 February 1986
Place of birth: Rosario, Uruguay
Club career: Cerro / Nacional / Villarreal CF
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario